80% of time the market is trading in a sideways trend, which is the most difficult period for a trader: the market becomes chaotic, sharp, shaky or, contrarily, overly passive, uncontrollable, unpredictable.
In fact, a sideways trend’s nature is not chaotic, it’s the opposite. Every sideways trend forms an exact pattern, and if a trader knows the rules of pattern building, he or she has ability to trade inside the pattern’s waves as well as upon it gets broken. There are 13 types of patterns and 13 corresponding inverted variants (26 in total). These patterns are found everywhere and comprise 80% of the charts.
Sideways trend formation starts with forming of initial pattern, which can undergo 2 serial transformations into consequent patterns, depending on market conditions such as: divergences, symmetry and swing of waves, false break, % ratio.
Knowledge on building and transformation of patterns grants a trader a rather wide range of opportunities:
– tripling the deals within a pattern;
– avoiding loss by determining a false break beforehand;
– using false break for opening counter deal;
– predicting the market by two target levels, which appear after a pattern gets broken;
– ability to make profit during sideways trend.
WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL GET FROM THIS LESSON
1) Deal multiplication
A trader with classic approach opens 1 deal upon the pattern break, while my knowledge allows opening 1-3 more deals thus multiplying the profit by a factor of 2-4 (depending on the pattern type).
2) Avoid loss by determining false break of an incorrect pattern, and trade on its consequent transformation followed by a true break
When you know the rules of building and transformation of the patterns, you can detect incorrect patterns in advance and anticipate false breaks. This way you will not open a deal upon false break and avoid loss, also you will be able to open a counter deal and make profit from it.
After getting falsely broken, a pattern transforms into another type. You are going to identify this new transformation and begin opening deals in the direction of upcoming trend from the pattern’s inner waves as well as from its break point.
3) Transformations of 26 patterns (including 13 inverted)
Every pattern starts forming with a basic pattern, which builds into one of 13 types through 2- or 3-stage transformation. Every pattern also has an inverted type, which gives us 26 patterns in total. When you know conditions of pattern transformation, the market chaos turns into order, and the loss turns into profit.
4) Predicting the market by target levels
When a correctly built pattern gets truly broken, it creates the trend’s momentum which can reach 2 target levels. Knowing those levels you can determine where to set your take profit, and predict future price of the market.
1) 68 pages in PDF with trading rules and real-life examples;
2) 1 hour 35 minute narrated video with examples and explanation.
4. Course synopsis
6. What causes patterns to form
8. What causes patterns to fade out
10. Double top/bottom – type 1 (dt1)
15. Flag – type 1 (f1)
22. Descending peaks/rising valleys (123)
28. Triangle – type 1 (tr1)
36. Double top/bottom – type 2 (dt2)
41. Head and shoulders (hs)
48. Extended head and shoulders (hse)
55. Triple top/bottom (tpl)
59. Accumulation (ac)
61. Flag and triangle – type 2
67. Expanding triangle
After you make the payment you will receive the link to download the course content to the email address specified in enrollment form. Please allow up to 12 hours for the mail to arrive